Dwelling Policy

Dwelling insurance is focused on protecting the physical structure of your rental home (1-4 units). It covers the home and attached structures, such as garages and porches, against various risks, including fire, theft, vandalism, natural disasters, and more.


  1. Dwelling Coverage: Dwelling insurance covers the cost of repairing or rebuilding your home if it’s damaged or destroyed by covered perils.
  2. Other Structures Coverage: Protection for structures on your property that are not attached to your main dwelling, such as a detached garage, fence, or shed.
  3. Personal Property Coverage: This coverage extends to your personal belongings, covering items like furniture, and appliances.
  4. Liability Coverage: Liability insurance safeguards you in case someone is injured while on your property.
  5. Loss of Use: Applies if your home becomes uninhabitable due to a covered loss.

Contact Us Today


Corporate Office

Farmers Union Service Association, LTD,
1415 12th Ave SE
PO Box 2020
Jamestown, ND 58402

National Sales OFfice

Farmers Union Insurance
3801 Memorial Hwy Ste. C.
Mandan, ND 58554

Insural Insurance Office

4600 Kietzke Lane A-107
Reno, NV 89502

Contact Us

Insural Insurance Solutions


Satellite Office




Copyright © 2023 Farmers Union Service Association. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions
Website Design by Up & Running Design Co.