Recreational Vehicles Insurance
- Liability Coverage: This component of RV insurance covers bodily injury and property damage expenses for which you are responsible.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive insurance covers non-accident-related incidents such as theft, vandalism, fire, and damage from storms or natural disasters.
- Collision Coverage: In the event of an accident involving your RV, collision coverage pays for the repair or ACV value if your RV is a total loss, regardless of fault.
- Contents Coverage: RVs often contain personal belongings and equipment. This coverage protects your belongings while you’re on the road.
- Towing and Roadside Assistance: Our RV insurance often includes coverage for towing and roadside assistance to provide support in case of breakdowns.
- Liability Coverage: Covers bodily injury and property damage expenses for which you are responsible.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive insurance covers non-accident-related incidents such as theft, vandalism, fire, and damage from natural disasters.
- Collision Coverage: In the event of an accident involving your ATV or UTV, collision coverage pays for the repair or ACV value if your ATV/UTV is a total loss, regardless of fault.
- Accessory Coverage: If you’ve added custom accessories or equipment to your ATV or UTV, this coverage ensures they’re protected in case of damage or theft.
- Medical Payments Coverage: ATV and UTV accidents can lead to injuries. Medical payments coverage helps cover medical expenses for you and your passengers, regardless of fault.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Rider Coverage: This feature safeguards you in the event of an accident with an ATV/UTV rider who lacks insurance or carries insufficient coverage.
Renters insurance is designed to protect the personal belongings, liability, and the additional living expenses of individuals who rent their homes. While the landlord’s insurance covers the physical structure of the building you live in, renters insurance covers the tenant’s belongings and provides liability coverage.
- Personal Property Coverage: Your personal belongings include items like furniture, electronics, clothing, and appliances. And more.
- Liability Coverage: Accidents happen and the liability coverage provided by your homeowners policy can provide coverage in case someone is injured on your property or if you accidentally cause damage to someone else’s property.
- Loss of Use/Additional Living Expenses (ALE): If your home becomes uninhabitable due to a loss caused by a covered peril, Loss of Use/ALE coverage can help pay the additional costs for temporary housing, food, and other essential living expenses.
- Medical Payments to Others: This coverage helps with medical expenses if a guest is injured on your property, regardless of fault. It can prevent the need for a lawsuit in minor incidents.
Farmers Union Service Association, LTD,
1415 12th Ave SE
PO Box 2020
Jamestown, ND 58402
National Sales OFfice
Farmers Union Insurance
3801 Memorial Hwy Ste. C.
Mandan, ND 58554
Insural Insurance Office
4600 Kietzke Lane A-107
Reno, NV 89502
Farmers Union Insurance